paisley

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Kids Say the Darndest Things

So wanted to blog about 2 things that Carson has said lately. This will surely being an ongoing post since she is always saying something funny!


  • We were pulling into our driveway several weeks ago from daycare and this is our conversation. Carson-"Know what?" Me- "What?" Carson "It's popsicle time" I laughed out loud and told her she is just a hoot. I swear she could eat a popsicle for breakfast, lunch and dinner if we let her. The hot weather combined with teething would make me want something cold like that too.

  • Yesterday the daycare called due to a fever and Daniel went to pick her up and took her to the dr. Last night I was asking her about her appointment. Me- "What did the dr. do today at your appointment?" Carson -"Took my temperature" Me- "What did the dr. say to you?" Carson (in all seriousness)- "No more monkeys jumping on the bed!" Daniel and I died laughing.

Oh sweet Carson....you keep us all in stitches each and every day!! How did we ever live without you????

No comments:

Post a Comment