paisley

Friday, May 20, 2011

Thankful

Last night Carson and I were talking about what it means to be thankful.  We were watching Sprout (a children's network) and a lady was asking children individually what it meant to them.  I asked Carson if she understood what it meant and she said yes.  She always says yes if you ask her if she understands.  Love that confidence:)!

So I said "What are you thankful for?"  She replied, "Chicken Nuggets."  Well, I'll say she certainly does understand what it means:)  We talked a little bit more about it and I asked her if she was thankful for any people in her life.....she said "Miss Courtney and Miss Bridget."  (Her two favorite teachers at school).  I then said how about any family members??  She then went down the list of everyone......Thank goodness.....I'm glad we are just a little bit below Chicken Nuggets and her teachers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment