paisley

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Halloween

Well here it is the day before Thanksgiving and I'm writing about Halloween!  2011 is gonna be a whole new deal:)  Sure it is.......Better late than never.


Yep, Halloween fell on GA/FL this year.  We had a great time watching the game with Carson.  She would say GOOOO Bulldogs!  Dissapointing game but hopefully they could hear us cheering them on.


My Witch hat I bought for $2.00 this year in hopes I would dress up.....sadly I did not.....good thing Carson put it to use.

 
Carson and Cady (in Carson's class who happens to be one of our neigbor's)
I really wasn't sure Carson was going to be into dressing up.  As you can see from the above pic. it took her a bit to warm up to the idea.  She kept telling people she was going to be a lion for Halloween but then was not so sure about the actual costume.


Yay!
Our other neighbor's from next door came over and we ended up rushing out the door with them....hence why Carson has on what she does underneath her lion costume.  It was still super cute.

From the back was too cute!!
The aftermath.....sorting candy w/Daddy



Carson was really a trooper.....she walked around the whole block almost.  The later part Cooper carried her.  She just loved going to the door saying trick or treat and saying "Thank You."  My goodness I hope she continues to use the great manners she has!!


Until next time (hopefully not next month).....Happy Thanksgiving~

No comments:

Post a Comment