paisley

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's Fall Ya'll!!

Again overdue but you know.....life get's in the way.  If I had it my way I would have tons of time to blog and post pictures but that's not in the cards and that's alright too:)

We went to Cagle's Dairy Farm early in October and it was HOT! Daniel was recovering from a stomach bug that we all got that weekend so he didn't go with us.  My Mom and I took Carson and met the Fitzgerald gang there.  I thought we would want to do the Farm tour but again it was a hot fall day so maybe next time.  It is really adorable out there.  Great photo ops!!  Here are some fun photos of the day~









Seriously....she could not get enough of this tractor.

Love this one!!
Riley & Emma were not into having a family photo made this day:)

Such a great day!   Halloween pics. to come~

No comments:

Post a Comment