paisley

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Princess Day at the Aquarium



A few weeks ago they had Princess Day at the Aquarium and Carson and I decided to tag along with the FitzGerald's.  The deal was to dress your child up in princess or prince gear and they could get in for free.  The adult admission was discounted too.  Pretty sweet deal except it was WAY to crowded.  Thankfully we had all been before.

We started the day at Rocky Mtn. Pizza (Mandy's suggestion) which ended up being a GT college bar/rest.  I had to remind Carson to please not touch anything in the bathroom:)  This place probably had not ever seen a toddler let alone 3 at the same table.  No but seriously it was a good, cheap & fun lunch and the girls sure did have a good time eating pizza.


Yes, I know this seems mean....but it was just to good not to snap. 


Mommy & Carson time
Like I mentioned the Aquarium was packed!! Definitely best to go during the week.....but these girls love each other so much they didn't care.


What a blessing these little girls are to our lives~

Again.....sweetness

I hope these girls always remain friends.....I hope they know how special their Momma is to me and how much I treasure our friendship.  Nothing like your best friend....that's for sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment