paisley

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Today I Am Grateful

**This is an older post from a few weeks ago that I meant to post but got sidetracked:)**

Today is just an ordinary Sunday.  I say ordinary but really it's perfect.  The weather is fantastic and we are just having a fun laid back Sunday at home.  I find myself lately getting pretty overwhelmed with how grateful that I feel.  Grateful that we are healthy and so are our families.

I read something that someone wrote the other day....."If you and your children are healthy then you already have everything."  You got that right.  There are a tremendous amount of people who aren't so fortunate in that area and my heart breaks for them.  Some of them I don't know but some of them I do.

I know that these things can change on a dime but today I will just say a prayer of thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment