paisley

Friday, March 11, 2011

She Teaches Me Every Day


I took Carson last Saturday to a Gymboree class and she LOVED it!  What's not to love......tons of room to run around, fun gymnastics equipment, parachute's, etc.  Then the teacher comes out and sings songs, plays games, blows bubbles.  But the part to really put me out of my element is that the parents are just as involved as the kids.  So I am dancing and singing right alongside Carson.

Anyone who knows me knows this puts me WAY out of my comfort zone.  Number 1....I do not like to feel silly and Number 2....I'm sure not much of a dancer (not a good one anyway).

But the thing about being a parent is you'll do anything in the world for your child.  And to see them laugh and smile and just enjoy their day......yeah, you'll step right on out of your element.  Even if it means acting like a fool.

Carson is teaching me to not be quite so shy.....she sure isn't and I love that about her.  I'm pretty sure she gets that from her Daddy.  She'll walk  into a room like she owns the place.  Wish I had more of that.  I look forward to the next thing she'll show me how to do better:)


All good things must come to an end.....time to go home....time for a nap:)

No comments:

Post a Comment